Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't Wanna Know If You Are Lonely





One of the few songs, I sing along too. But only when I am alone.

I'm curious to know exactly how you are / I keep my distance but that distance is too far
It reassures me just to know that you're okay / But I don't want you to go on needing me this way

And I don't want to know if you are lonely / Don't want to know if you are less than lonely

Don't want to know if you are lonely / Don't want to know, don't want to know

The day you left me, left me feeling oh so bad / Still I'm not sure about all the doubts we had

From the beginning we both knew it wouldn't last / Decisions have been made the die has been cast

The phone is ringing and the clock says four A.M. / If it's your friends, well I don't want to hear from them

Please leave your number and a message at the tone /Or you can just go on and leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment